Read this. Print out a few copies and hand them out to your conservative and/or undecided friends, family members and acquaintances. Reblog this. Post it on your social networking profiles.
The Republican Party insists there is no “war against women” and consistently tries to sweep its horrific history of repeated legislative gender-bias under the proverbial rug. Don’t let the GOP keep getting away with this deplorable behavior.
Regardless of your gender identification, I hope we can all agree that passing laws that restrict the rights and opportunities of individuals solely based upon their reproductive organs is not only completely against the Constitution — it’s also completely without any logical merit. The United States established long ago that men have no more power (legally speaking) than women do in this country; why are politicians still trying to subvert this imagined “superiority”?
- war against women
- reproductive rights
- planned parenthood
- preventative care
- presidential election
- united states
- congressional report
- hannaclimbstrees likes this
- overlordjaime reblogged this from katbeee
- marimbamadness likes this
- kipperny likes this
- neonbender likes this
- thekeri likes this
- kipperny reblogged this from adignorantium and added:
- aliceincrohnsland likes this
- glittershotgun likes this
- smellslikegirlriot reblogged this from katbeee
- t33j reblogged this from katbeee
- burgerrr likes this
- adignorantium reblogged this from katbeee and added:
- katbeee posted this